I love reading recipe blogs and perusing Pinterest for meal ideas–but the act of meal planning? Not so much. I know it can be hard to come up with (and stick to!) a menu for the week, so I thought I’d share my weekly menus. I tend to shop on Mondays, so my meal plans run Monday-Sunday.
Hey y’all! This is kind of a weird week, as I’ve been traveling and really only need dinner for two nights. So in lieu of the usual meal plan (I probably won’t even be grocery shopping this week!), I’m going to share links to some recipes I’ve been collecting lately. Most of these are desserts and drinks, but hey, my birthday is this week, so let’s live it up!
Without further ado:
- I definitely want to try making this vegan copycat version of a Wendy’s Frosty.
- These watermelon rum coolers sound perfect for summer!
- No explanation needed: homemade vegan cookies and cream ice cream!
- This tropical iced green tea looks so refreshing!
- These vegan peaches and cream pancakes look divine.
- Vegan funfetti cupcakes, anyone?
- I guess we can throw a vegetable in here.. how about this strawberry turmeric salad?
Tell me: What are you making this week?